BCDR (Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery)
Azure Site Recovery (ASR)
- Using ASR BCDR Can be Established
- Azure VM to other Azure VM
- On Premise VM to Azure VM (Supported Operating Systems)
- Backups can be setup for easy restore
- Azure VM
- On Premise VMs
- Azure Site Recovery creates a Recovery Services Vault.
- In ASR Fail-over is manual.
Exercise: Setup Disaster Recovery for VMs
Create a Ubuntu Linux and Windows Server Core with B1s.
Open the VM Blade and Select Backup/Recovery
Open All Services => Recovery Services Vault and then Create Replication.