- How to make set of instructions written to be reused.
Find all the multiples of 3 below 100
- Operator Set: + – * / % == <= >= < >
- Solution 1
index = 1 muliple = 3 max = 100 until mulitple * index <= 100 print mulitple * index index = index + 1 end
- Solution in python
def multiples(multiple, max): index = 1 while multiple * index <= max: print(multiple*index) index = index + 1 print("multiples of 3 till 100 are ") multiples(3, 100) print("multiples of 5 till 200 are ") multiples(5, 200)
- Step Over : Execute the current statement and move to the next statement
- Step Into : Get inside the function and execute from there
- Breakpoint: Statement where the execution is stopped for manual debugging.
Each Python file is called as module.
Functions in one python module can be used in other python modules by importing modules.