Azure Queue Storage
- Reliable Communication (Guaranteed delivery) and unreliable Communication (Request might time out)
- To acheive Reliable Communication, Create a Queue Storage and start publishing and consuming messages to and from the queue
- Refer Here for sdk usage for .net
Azure Table Storage
- Table Storage is used to store nosql like data
- Refer Here for the sample to perform CRUD operations on Table Storage using C#
- Create a Windows Virtual Machine.
- Login into Windows and see what are drives that are available
- Disks can be created from the same physical server where the vm has been allocated from (Temporary disks). Disks can be created from different physical server => Data Disks.
- Data Disks with OS in it are called as OS Disks
- When we create a vm in Azure we get one OS disk and one temp disk