Azure VM Agents
- Azure VM has agents in the virtual machine which reports the status and executes the tasks assigned by fabric controller.
- Azure VM have two types of agents
- Create a Azure Windows Server 2016/2019
- login into vm.
- Navigate to server manager => Tools => Services.
- Find windows azure agent
- The extensions are installed on the vm by taking help from windows agent service
- Create an ubuntu linux VM
- Login into the ubuntu vm and execute the following command
sudo service walinuxagent status
- Lets review the contents of
- Now this agent provides an option for vm extensions