- High Availability
- Fault Tolerant
- Service: What Cloud Services Provider offers ?
- Resource: Using Service what we create is Resource.
Global Infrastructure of AWS
- AWS identifies a geographical location which is referred as region.
- The infra is hosted on Availability Zones (AZ).
- Every Region is AWS has atleast 3 AZ’s
- Refer Here
Virtual Machines on AWS
- AWS allows us to create VMs by using a Service which is referred as EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) Refer Here
- EC2 Service has different Options for realizing your applications.
- Choosing the Right VM Size for the right purpose
- Instance Families and Instance Types
- Choosing the Right OS for your needs
- Image => Amazon Machine Image
- Choosing the Right Block Storage
- Block Storage => EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Choosing the network connectivity
- Public and Private Network
- Which AZ Ec2 instance should be running
- Choosing the right pricing model Refer Here
- Spot Pricing