Cloud Adoption Framework
- Cloud Adoption Framework is the set of designed guidelines for enterprises to Adopt to Microsoft Azure.
- Refer Here for the official documentation
- Cloud Adoption Framwork defines set of processes & Materials required for the cloud Adoption Journey.
- Possible Application Adoption options
How deos Azure Work?
- Refer Here for exploring the server room in Azure Datacenter
- End users interact with Azure using
- Azure Portal (https://portal.azure.com)
- Azure CLI/Powershell
- Azure SDK
- In Azure Datacenters we have racks of servers which are designated to create virtual infrastructure. Some of these servers run a cloud management system known as fabric controller.
- Fabric controller is a distributed application, which is responsible for
- allocating services/resources
- monitoring health of the server
- Each fabric controller is connected to another set of server using an orchestration software called as Orchestrator
- Free Account
- Enterprise Accounts