- Once the network watcher is configure and it has took approximates 15 minutes for the analytics to start.
- Below are few screen captures of the traffic analytics
Metrics supported by Azure Services
- Refer Here for the official documentation of metrics
Adding a Database to the Architecture
- Lets create an Azure SQL Database
- When we create an Azure SQL Database, by default it will not be part of the vnet and it creates two resources => SQL Server and SQL Database resource
- The above image was the diagnostics of sql database to loganalytics.
- Now lets look at server releated settings
- Adding private connectivity to the server from vnet
- Application insights can be included in your application architecture for monitoring of your Azure App Service
- Lets try to create a sample Azure App Service