- AWS Lambda is Implementation of Serverless by AWS.
- Is also called as Functions as a Service
Backend as a Service
Function as a Service
- Small functionalites can be exposed as a Service.
- Refer Here for function as a service.
- Application Deployments requires to create Server first and then do the deployment.
- In Serverless, directly deploy the code. Whenever code is supposed to be executed, Servers will be created automatically by the vendor.
- Charges will be applied to users only when there code is executed.
- Amazon implemented Serverless functionality using AWS Lambda