Elastic Beanstalk Developer Environments
- Install toolkits
- Create an IAM User with necessary permissions and configure the profile
aws configure # Enter Access key, Secret Key, Region
- Profiles can be configured from UI (AWS Toolkit)
- For Coding
- Create Elastic Beanstalk Environment
- Redeploy changes to existing environment.
- Source Bundle:
- Zip the Source Code
- EB cli:
- Create a sample web application and deploy that application to elastic beanstalk using IDE tools.
- Make Changes and redeploy