- Web Applications: Applications which serve Web Pages and interact over http(s)
- Web API: Application which serves REST API and interacts over http(s)
- Batch: Background jobs which run at a scheduled time
- Desktop Applications: Applications which require installation on Client.
- PAAS Platform of AWS, which allows users to create Web Applications or Batch Job (Worker)
- Platform: Techonology used to Develop Application. AWS supports the following Technology Platforms
- .net core
- Custom Platforms can be created using Packer.
- Application Version: Version of the application running
Deploy Application using Elastic Beanstalk
Navigate to Compute => Elastic Beanstalk
Click on Get Started
Enter your application details
Click on Create Application
Click on the Generated URL and you should see the sample app running
Now navigate to Services => EC2 and you should see an EC2 instance running with ENV name.
Elastic Beanstalk is free and billing is applicable to what Beanstalk creates (Ec2, S3, EBS, EIP)
- Note: Terminate Environments and Delete Applications