- Archive Access Tier can be used to archive the data.
- Data in Archive Tier cannot be accessed.
- Process of Converiting the objects/containers from access tier archive to hot/cold is called as Rehydration
- Copying the Archival tier to other access tier
Data Copy to Storage Account.
- If the data is less we can directly upload the data using cli/portal/powershell/storage explorer.
- If the data is large use tools like AzCopy
- If the data is large and uploding over internet/network will take lot of time consider using Databox
- For Pricing of Azure Data Refer Here
- Stor Simple is used for copying data consistent to Azure Storage Account.
Storage Account As Content Delivery Network.
Shared Access Signature
- If your blob container has private access level and if you still want to share content to other, SAS can be used.
Third Party Solutions
- Apart from azure native services , Azure also gives third party solution for storage