- Desktop tool for storage account operations.
- All the Data Stored in Storage account can be accessed over https urls.
- This helps us in following use cases
- Cloud Storage for files (Google Drive, One Drive)
- Streaming Applications (Netflix, Amazon Prime)
- Access Level
- Storage Account Access can be given to specific users by
- Access Key/Token based approach
- Life cycle can be defined
- Hot Tier => Cold Tier => Archive
- When to change access tiers can be defined as a policy
Edge Locations and CDN (Content Delivery Networks)
- POP(Point of Presence Locations) Refer Here