Why should I care about networking in AWS ?
- Deploying a multi-tier application (Ecommerce application) with and without scaling
- Deploying an application which has some components on-premise (Hybrid)
What needs to be understood in AWS Networking
- VPC (Network)
- Subnet (Sub-network)
- Private Networks and Public IP addressing
- Internet Gateways
- Security Groups
- Network ACLs
- Multi-Network Communications Over Private IPs
- VPC Peering
- Point to Site
- Site to Site
What should I use to create resources in Amazon
- Is this creation repetitive?
- AWS CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Templating (Cloud Formation)
- AWS Console
AWS CLI Installation
- Install Chocolatey
- Install Git For Windows:
choco install git -y
- Install AWS CLI:
choco install awscli
AWS CLI Configuration
- AWS CLI needs credentials to connect to your AWS account.
- But these credentials are not email id & Password, rather they are ACCESS KEY and SECRET KEY.
- TO Generate ACCESS KEY and SECRET Key Click Here
- Test AWS cli connectivity using
aws ec2 describe-vpcs