Azure Global Infrastructure
Region: Geographical location (locations => <direction> <Country> <number>, eg South India, Central US, East US2)
Inside Regions Do we have data centers?
- Yes: Is the case in many regions
- No: NOt the case, bcoz region is broken down into zones
Microsoft Azure gives better network speeds to reduce latency between some regions which are called as Paired Regions
- Logical Network created by the user.
- This Networks scope is Region
- Service: Offering given by cloud.
- eg: Azure SQL services, Azure Kubernetes Service, Compute Services
- Resource: Anything you create, so you will have ownership.
- Resource Group: collection of resources.