- We need Windows Server 2016 with HyperV Enabled
- We will create this server in Azure
- Create an azure free tier account
- This process of Creating Hyper-V Enabled Virtual machines inside azure is called as nested virtualization.
- For creating Windows VM Refer Here
- Create a Resource Group with name hyper in Location Central US
- Create a Windows 2016 Data Center Image with size D4S_V3
- Connect to Windows VM and install chocolatey
- using chocolatey install Google Chrome and vagrant. Ensure you open PowerShell as administrator
choco install googlechrome -y
choco install vagrant -y
- Now Follow the documentation to Create Nat-Network and DHCP Server
- Once you have restarted the machine, execute the following commands
vagrant init centos/7
- Delete the resource group once you have tested it all.