Fixing the issue with context
- Storage account object has property called context try using that.
- Refer Here for the changes done to fix the upload blob
- Generally we upload some files from some system into Azure Storage account
- Refer Here for the official docs on how to upload blobs to Azure Storage account
- AzCopy is one of the tool used to copy content to Azure.
- Using Chocolatey install
choco install azcopy10 -y
- azcopy has multiple usecases Refer Here for official docs
For transfer data examples Refer Here
Use azcopy to copy any stuff to azure storage accounts
az copy <source-dir> <destination-endpoint>
- Refer Here for the changes to upload the directories
- Note: azcopy upload is failing with authorization issue
# use this for login
- To find the right command Refer Here.
- Navigate to azure cli => reference
- The commands will be in the following structure
az <command> [<subcommand>] <action> --arg1 value ... --argn valuen
- To create a resource group
az group create
- Ensure azure cli extension is installed on visual studio code
- We have created a storage account
az group create --location 'eastus' --name 'storage2'
az storage account create --name 'qtstornov12cli' --resource-group 'storage2' --access-tier 'Hot'
- Exercise: Create your set of powershell comands and cli commands to
- create a resource group
- create a storage account
- create two containers
- upload one item in each container
- delete the resource group