Activity: Create a network with 6 subnets in Azure
- We have added a new input type which is object. we can define multiple keys as one input.
- Refer Here for the changes done to create
- resource group
- virtual network
- Apply the terraform template
- Terraform after creation of resources will create a state file with the details of the resources created in the same folder where we have templates defined. The filename is
terraoform.tfstate. Please dont mess with this file.
- we have added changes to create subnets, as of this changeset it creates 3 subnets Refer Here
- Now lets destroy and make changes to create six subnets
- Refer Here for the changes
- Exercise: Find a way to enable Debug logs in terraform