Azure AD B2B (Business to Business)
- Refer Here
- If you need to provide access to external identitites, Azure AD B2B Comes into play.
- Creating a new external user (B2B user)
- Send invitation and then give access at any level
- Management Group
- Resource Group
- Ask the guest user to switch the directory and select your tenant. Then your Azure Account Resources will be viewable to the guest user.
Azure AD B2C
Scenario – 1
- We want to build an application, which allows users to book movie tickets
- This application needs users to register to the app.
While registering, we might need to give options to the user to login with (OAUTH)
- Now the same company wants to create a new application to book bus tickets, In this application also the registration, giving options to users for (OAUTH)
- How can this company avoid doing the same registration for all the applications which they have and they are going to build down the line.
- Try searching for some solutions in your search engine to solve this
- The above activity can be performed by Identity as a Service (IDaaS) Refer Here
- All the cloud providers, give this option
- Azure => Azure AD B2C
- AWS => Cognito
- Google => Firebase
- Other Popular Vendors are
- IBM IAM