Virtual Networks in Azure
- In Azure, we can create virtual networks with any cidr ranges. It is recommended to use private cidr ranges.
- The service for creating Virtual Networks in Azure is called as Azure VNET (Virtual Network).
- Azure VNET can be created with in a Region and subnets are also scoped to a Region
- All the subnets in Azure can connect to internet by default by using default route table.
Lets create a virtual Network in Azure
Create a VNet
- Exercise: Try to create a virtual network with 4 subnets
Lets create a virtual machine connected to your vnet
- Lets login into the ubuntu vm
- Explore network interfaces and check for internet access.