Virtual to Virtual Migration (V2V)
- Most of the virtual workloads in the Enterprise world are using VMWare.
- On each bare metal’s organizations install VmWare ESXI. This VmWare ESXI can create Virtual Machines with any Operating system in it.
- Refer Here for the migration options of VMWare
- Refer Here for agent-less migration
- Refer Here for agent-based migration
- In our lab we will be migrating vms from hyper-v to Azure Refer Here
- To understand the steps of migration, we will be creating a nested virtualization enabled Azure VM with Windows Server 2016 (This is our simuated on-premise Virtualization)