Azure Database Migration Contd..
- We need to create a user in Azure Tenant (Azure Active Directory) and give this user permissions at subscription level
- Every account in Azure will have primary domain name
- Creata a user in Azure Active directory with user permissions => Global Administrator
- Now Navigate to subscriptions and Add Contributor Role assingment in your subscription for newly added user
- Now login into the VM where the DMA is running and use this user’s credentials to perform database migration.
- At this point we have assessment report
- Now lets start migrating data to Azure DB
- Create the target database on Azure.
- Now continue migration using DMA