AWS CLI Contd
- Now lets try to create aws rds database.
- For that you need to create db subnet group with db subnets, in our case db subnets are db1 and db2
- Refer to the changes done Refer Here to add the mysql db
- Now lets add the ec2 instance in the web subnet with public ip.
- First we need to create a security group for ec2 instance, with 22, 80 and 443 port open to all
- Refer Here for the changes to add an instance in web1 with public ip
- Exercise: Convert the powershell to shell script and also add the ec2 instance in the app1 subnet.