Creating Infra in Azure
- Resources, Resource Providers, Subscriptions
Activity 1: Create a Database
- Refer Here for the quick start
- Lets explore resource provider and its types Refer Here
- Azure Creates the Resources by using Azure Resource Manager. To view that navigate to the resource group
- I will be creating the database from command line using Azure CLI Refer Here
- Resources can be created via portal/cli/powershell. When we execute operations over portal, deployments are being created but if you create resources using cli/powershell/sdk they will directly interact with resource provider.
- The Deployment templates are reusable.
We can also directly create deployment templates
- ARM Templates
- Azure Bicep
- Refer Here for the JSON and YAML Tutorial.