Managing Access tiers with Life cycle Management
- This is a rule-based policy to transition blob data to appropriate access tiers
- Enabling access time tracking
- Lifecycle management policy
- Archiving an Blob
- To read a blob that is in archive tier, you must first rehydrade the blob to an online tier (Hot/Cool) tier.
Static WebSite Hosting With Storage Account
- Uploaded the index.html and error.html pages.
- In the html pages rendered some videos from storage account
- Create a premium storage account with Block Blob options
- Create a premium Storage account with Azure File Share
- Create a Standard Storage account
- Premium Blob Storage Allows only Blob storage
- Premium file storage allows only file shares
- Standard storage allows all the storage types
- Note: For creating Azure VM Refer Here