Versioning for blobs in Storage Account
- Versioning helps in retaining history and changes done to a file
- To enable versioing in storage account
Soft Delete for containers
- Soft delete can be enabled for containers
- By using above options we can recover the accidentally deleted containers & also blobs
Recovering a Deleted Storage Account
- Create a resource group with name
storageaccount. In that create a storage account with name of your choice and create a container, upload some data
- Delete the storage account
- Delete the resource group.
- The storage account can be recovered if the resource group with same name exists or if deleted you can create a resource group with same name with in 14 days.
- Now lets create a storage account.
- Navigate to overview page of any existing Storage Account in your Azure subscription
Replicate the data in storage account to other regions
- Geo Replication enabled as the redundancy is RA-GRS
- Data from one storage account can be copied to other storage accounts belonging to your account or even others accounts
Changing Blobs Access tier
- Changing the blobs access tier