Physical Server Deployments, Virtualizations, Cloud
To use the hardware effectively, we have a software introduced to perform virtualization.
- Hypervisors are the software used to create virtual machine
- For peak hour demands we might need more virtual machines and increasing the virtual machines that run the same application. is called as (Horizontal Scaling)
- This is where cloud can help.
- Azure has two major services for handling virtual machines
- Virtual Machines (VM) => for individual vm creating
- Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS) => when we need automatic scaling or fixed number of vm’s running your application all the time
- Created one Windows Server VM
- What is a Data Center Rack?
- What does VMWare Vsphere do?