Active Directory (AD)
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Active Directory (AD) is Microsofts directory and identity managment service for Windows domain networks.
- AD has different Directory Services
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Light Weight Directory Services (AD LDS)
- Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Refer Here for the Active Directory Tutorial.
- AD DS and AD FS
- After creating Active Directory with some users and groups
- Download Azure AD Connect Refer Here
- Configure AD Connect as shown in the class to sync user details
- Try to create a directory service with AD Connector and then Refer Here