Accessing the Application in EC2 via LB with DNS Record (Route 53)
- We have create a DNS Record in the previous session. Now lets access the application by domain name
- Create a vpc with 2 public subnets and 4 private subnets in mumbai region
- So if you have to create the similar vpc for about 100 times in a month creating from console is not a sensible option.
- For Automation purposes we have two options
- Infra Provisioning using CloudFormation/Terraform
- AWS CLI
- Our focus will be using AWS CLI
- After installing aws cli
- Now we need a way to login into our AWS Account. For that we need to create an IAM user Refer Here
- Now lets configure the AWS CLI to use the ACCESS Key ID and Secret KEy id
- To do the activity lets list down the steps
- Create a vpc
- Add subnets
- Add internet gateway and attach to the vpc
- Create a route table make it public
- Create a route table & make it private
- Attach public route table to two subnets
- Attach private route table to 4 subnets.
- Lets find the command for creating vpc
- Then open the page Refer Here
- The command line so far will be
aws ec2 create-vpc
- Now Navigate to synopsis
- Now Navigate to options
- Now Navigate to Examples
- Now the output structure will be defined in output section
- When we work with aws cli, the id is very important for whatever which we create.
- Lets start building commands
- To create subnet Refer Here or search for commands Refer Here
- Create internet gateway and attach to vpc
- Next Steps will be exercise for you.
- Refer Here for the steps done in the class
- Exercise: Create a peering connection between two vpcs using cli.