- In Azure the network which we will be creating is private network.
- Lets create an virtual network in Azure with Four subnets
- VNet without Zones
- VNet with Zones (in regions where zones are supported)
- Create a VNET in a Region with zone support
Exercise: Create an Azure Virtual Network with 2 subnets (web and db) with approximately 200 devices each.
- Now we have the network in each subnet i.e. we can add resources with network needs to the subnet
- Generally the subnet is connected to a device using NIC (Network Interface Card) which is a virtual nic.