Event Based Solutions in Azure
- Event-driven architecture allows communications between seperate systems by sharding information through events.
- An event is a significant change in the system state that happens in the context of the system (An item added to the shopping cart, Payment success of the item in the cart)
- Azure provides the following services for implementing Event-Driven Architecture
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure Event Hub
Azure Event Grid
- Event Source
- Event Handler
- Event Subscriptions
* Event grid helps us in doing reactive programming.
Azure Event Hub
- This is a big data streaming platform and event ingestion service.
- Python Refer Here for sample event producer
- .net Refer Here
Azure Message Queue
- Azure Storage Queue
- Azure Service Bus