Azure Functions Contd…
- For the API reference
- Triggers are what cause a function to run.
- Trigger also defines how a function is invoked and a function must have exactly one trigger.
- Triggers have associated data, which is often the payload of the function
- There are many trigger types supported by Azure
- Binding to a function is a way of declaratively connecting another resource tot eh function.
- Binding may be connected as input binding, output bind or both
- Data from bindings is provided to function as parameters
- Refer Here for the official docs of triggers and binding