Deploying a Python Webapp (Flask) to elastic beanstalk contd
- Fix for the issue:
- Elastic beanstalk is expecting the file name (module) to be application.py and the object name to be application. Once we changed that things started working.
- Refer Here for the changes done
- The default application file and object name can be changed if we create our own Procfile.
- Elastic beanstalk is creating a Procfile which has following entries
web: gunicorn --bind 127.0.0.1:8000 --workers=1 --threads=15 application
- If you want customization over here, create a Procfile in your source bundle
web: gunicorn --http :8000 --workers=3 --threads=15 --wsgi-file app.py