Deploying a Very Basic Web Application in Python using Azure App Service
- Once the Web application is ready, we can deploy the web application into Azure App Service using
- Azure Portal
- Visual Studio Code
- Azure CLI
- In this scenario, lets try to use visual studio code.
- We need to add an extension to visual studio code called as Azure Tools Extension pack Refer Here
* Now configure Azure Tools to interact with your Azure Account
* After logging into Azure from Azure Tools in VsCode
* Create an Azure App Service Plan and also select the runtime from vscode
* To deploy the application
* Refer Here for the code written.
* We Were able to deploy .net core application to Azure App Service.