AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- With AWS Elastic Beanstalk, we can quickly deploy and manage applications in AWS Cloud without having to learn about the infrastructure that runs the applications.
- Elastic beanstalk supports the applications developed in Go, Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python and Ruby.
- When you deploy your application, we select the supported platform version & Elastic beanstalk reduces the management complexity & handles the details of capacity provisioning, load balancing and application health monitoring
- Lets deploy a Web Application using Elastic Beanstalk
- With Elastic Beanstalk when we create an application, there are no charges for using Elastic Beanstalk, we would be paying for the resources created by elastic beanstalk
AWS Resources Created by Elastic Beanstalk
- EC2 instance
- instance security group
- S3 Bucket
- CloudWatch alarm
- Load Balancer
- Domain name