Test Kitchen Setup with Azure
- Refer Here for the article
- For driver documentation Refer Here
- For the azure test kitchen example Refer Here
Scenario: MySQL needs to be setup and used along with nop commerce
- For setting up MySQL or any standard app/web/db servers we can create recipes and write the resources to automate installations.
- In chef, there are lot of community contributors, where they already have cookbooks/custom resources written which we can re use rather than writing on our own.
- Chef hosts these community cookbooks in chef super market Refer Here
- Now lets try to use the community cookbook to create a MySQL server.
- The mysql cookbook chosen is Refer Here
- Refer Here for the chef supermarket dependency added to nop commerce cookbook
- Use a supermarket cookbook to install PostgreSQL