- Table storage is a service that stores NoSQL data in the cloud providing a key/attribute store.
- Create a GPLV2 storage account and navigate to the tables blade
- Add customers and products table
- Every table will have the url format
- Tables are accessed from code using Azure SDK
- Azure Queu storage is a service for storing large number of messages which can be accessed from anywhere in the world using authenticated calls.
- Each Queue message can be of size 64Kib
- There is no limit to number of queue messages
- The following links help in understanding how to code to use Azure Queue Service
Azure Data Lake Storage
Azure Page Blobs and Disk Storage