Azure VM Creation CLI
- Lets create a linux vm with azure cli
- CLI Commands will be in the form of
az <service> <sub-service> <action> --parameter-1 <value1> ... --parametern <value-n>
az group create --name fromcli --location eastus
Scenario: A Sample application of learning thoughts
- Learning thoughts is running an HRMS on premise with the following architecture
- Now they want to run the similar setup on Azure.
- So we need to create virtual machine scalesets. To create virtual machine scalesets we need vm images
- Lets create a VM Image of Windows Server and install IIS Server
- Lets create a vm image of ubuntu & install tomcat
- Now capture the vm images
- Delete the resource groups used in creating vm’s
- Now create a VMSS with Windows Server IIS image and one more vmss with tomcat image
- Add load balancers to it.