Azure Accounts & Subscriptions
- Azure Account can have multiple Subscriptions such as Pay as you go, Free trail, msdn subscription …..
- Each subscription can have multiple resource groups
- With each resource group we can create resources
- Navigate to subscription from All Services and click on Add subscription to view the subscriptions available
- Tenant in Azure refers to single instance of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). Azure AD is a platform that provides user, group and permission managament.
- Each Subscription should be linked to a tenant.
- One Tenant can be linked to multiple subscriptions, but one subscription will be linked to only one tenant
- Azure AD Tenants are globally unique and they are scoped with a domain that ends with onmicrosoft.com and Tenant ID (UUID/GUID)
- View the windows active directory Refer Here
- User/group management
- Device Managment
- AD Sync
- AD Federation
- AAD B2B
- AAD B2C
- AAD RBAC
- AAD PAM