Autoscaling group contd..
- Create an autoscaling group with lamp & stress ami.
- Now login into one of the ec2 instance and execute the following stress command
stress --cpu 8 --io 4 --vm 2 --vm-bytes 128M --timeout 100m -v
- This command increase load on cpu and other parameters which leads to resource crunch in the ec2 instance & then autoscaling starts
- Now the machines are dynamically created and destroyed based on some cpu parameter. Now how to ensure we give only one endpoint
- For that we would be connecting the autoscaling group to the aws elastic load balancer or AWS application load balancer