PUSH Based CM
- For CM to speak with node it should know nodes ip address or name.
- What is speaking
- Loggin in into Node and executing commands
- Ensure we have some credentials to login into node
- In pull based cm, we would have an agent installed on every node which is not required in push
- Ansible is a Push based CM developed by Open source communities & managed by RedHat
- As a user, we create ansible playbooks and ansible control server will get them deployed on the allocated notes whenever user wants
Getting familiar with the Ansible
- Playbook is expressed as YAML. YAML is not a programming/scripting language, it is markup language & we use it to represent data.
- Next Steps: Learning YAML (Json )