Creating k8s cluster with kubeadm (contd..)
- k8s API helps you query and manipulate the state of objects in k8s
- Refer Here for information on k8s APIs and k8s objects
- k8s objects are persistent entities in k8s system.
- Every k8s object will have two nested object fields that govern objects configuration.
- Lets experiment with k8s cluster
kubect get --help
- Create a Docker Image for your applications
- Now this application will be deployed to k8s cluster we need to specify desired state for our application.
- k8s controllers are good for desired state and they end up creating workloads
- To access these workloads we use service
- To ensure our data is not lost (docker volume) we deal with k8s persistent storage options (k8s volumes and persistent vols)