Azure CLI Local Development Setup
- Installation Refer Here
- Now choose the os which you are using and install azure cli
- Install Visual Studio Code from here
- Create a folder for azure cli scripts
- Install Visual studio extension Refer Here
az loginin the terminal.
- Exercise-1: Time = 5 mins
- Create a resource group ‘learningcli’
- Create a VM with ubuntu 18.04 and B1s Size in the resource group ‘learning cli’ from azure portal
- Navigate to the resource group ‘learningcli’ and make a note of types of resources created.
- Create a new resource group ‘learningfromcli’
- Try to create a ubuntu vm from cli by following the document over here
- Try to look into documentation of every command used by you to create a vm
- delete the resource group(s) from cli