Azure VM Size
- Azure VM Size Specifies
- Max number of additional disks (data disks)
- Temporary Disk Size
- Look at the relation as shown below
- Can i Resize Azure VM?
- Yes, but resize will deallocate the vm and allocate with new configuration, so there will be a downtime
- This option is also called as vertical scaling
B-Series Burstable virtual Machines
- Azure CLI is a command line way of operating azure.
- Azure CLI had a first version which was based out of nodejs
- Now Azure CLI has stopped supporting first version and they create azure cli version 2 which is developed in python.
- AZURE CLI 2 is very simple to understand and work
- Azure CLI will have interesting syntax
az <service> [<sub service> ...] <action> [<parameters>]
- Some Examples
az group list az group create --name test --location 'Central US' az group delete --name test
- General actions will be create, delete, list, show etc
- Services are group, vm, sql, etc….
- Easiest place to find it out is Refer Here
- Navigate to reference and scroll till you find the service you are looking out for
- Lets Try to find out a CLI Section for Resource Groups
- Scroll the page down to findout parameter descriptions
- Lets navigate to azure portal and launch cloud shell and follow the steps as shown below
- Select bash from the option
- Now execute a cli command to return all the resource groups