Integrating Jenkins with Sonar Qube
- Sonar Qube can help in Static Code Analysis
- Code Quality Reports
- Coding Guidelines and Reports issues
- Line Coverage
- Symbol Coverage
- Branch Coverage
- Quality Gates
- Integration: Refer Here
Integrating Jenkins with Artifactory
- In CI/CD Process we generate lot of builds.
- To make a customer release/test release we need to pick up specific build and then do the deployment
- To store this binaries, since there are versions we can use binary repository which is aware of build tools like maven, gradle, npm, pip, msbuild
- For Java based repositories, there are two popular binary repository servers
- Artifactory has support not only for java but for almost all the other technologies.
- The use-case from Jenkins is two fold
- Upload binaries built to artifactory (repository) post build
- Download binaries from artifactory during deployment. For this artifactory rest api is used or you can use shell script/ansible modules or chef supermarket cookbooks to download.
Integrating Jenkins with DevOps Tools like Ansible or Docker
- Ensure you add the node to jenkins server with necessary softwares and configurations
- From jenkins after you finish the build and upload the build call the downstream project on the above node added using labels. In the build step execute command
terraform apply .
kubetl apply -f <spec.yaml>