- Create a VPC with cidr range 192.168.0.0/16 and tag it with name vpcA
- Create two subnets in this vpcA.
- Create an Internet gateway and attach it to vpcA
- Now create a VPC with CIDR range 10.10.0.0/16 and tag it with name vpcB
- Create two subnets
- Create one ec2 machine in VPC A with public ip
- Create one ec2 machine in VPC B with only private ip
- Login into ec2 machine of vpc A and try to connect to ec2 machine of VPC B
- It should fail.
- Create a Peering Request from Vpc A to Vpc B.
- Approve the request in VPC B
- Now got the route table of VPC A and define a route
dest iprange 10.10.0.0/16
destination peering object
- Repeat the same thing from VPC B to Vpc A