Virtual Machine Scale Sets Contd
- Now lets create a VMSS with autoscaling capabilities.
- Lets create a VMSS with auto scaling (scaling out and scaling in) eabled
- Now lets create a Load Balancer to distribute load across vmss scalesets
- Now continue with the next set of settings with default values.
- NOw try to login into the vm and run the stress tool to generate artificial load
- After few minutes you should see the scaling
- Now after stress tool execution if you wait for few more minutes the vmss will remove the extra instances as cpu utilization is less now