Azure Monitoring Contd..
- Types of Data:
- Azure Monitor:
- Central Monitoring
- In the overview blade we have metrics section, where we have option to create and review various metrics and create alerts.
- In the overview blade we have logs section, where we can view and query the logs using Kusto query Language (KQL)
Monitoring Data Life Cycle:
- Life Cycle
Metrcis by resource Type
- Azure Collects different metrics based on the resource type Refer Here
- Create an alert if the Percent CPU of Virtual Machine for the last 15 mins is less than 10% to the user by email
Scenario-Under used Database Alert
- Create an alert if memory_usage_percent for Azure SQL Database is less than 50%