Application Security groups
- Scenario & Resolution:
- Application security groups (ASG) are extension to NSGs.
- ASG allows us to create additional rules and better control of network traffic.
- ASG when created alone will not have any functionality, when they are combined with nsg’s, they let filter the network traffic.
- Lets create an asg, a vm and then associate vm with asg
- Now lets create an NSG and write rules to allow traffic from asg
What is VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Communication between virtual networks in Azure:
- Azure Vnet peering
- Azure VNET to VNET VPN
Communication Azure VNET and On-Premise Enterprise Network
- Azure Site to Site VPN