Azure Networking contd..
- Lets try to create the same network in Azure CLI
- Azure CLI will have the commands in the format of
az <service> [<sub service>] <action> --param1 value1 ... --param-n value-n
- Refer Here for azure cli reference
- To connect to azure cli after installation execute
- Create a folder and open the visual studio code. Ensure Azure CLI tools is installed.
- Create a file with extension .azcli
- Lets create a resource group . Refer Here for official docs
- Refer Here for the virtual network cli commands
- Refer Here for vnet creation documentation
- Now create the subnets Refer Here for official documentation
- Refer Here for the azure cli used in class.
- Azure CLI and Azure Powershell can be executed from cloud-shell.
- Exercise: Create azure cli based script for creating a vnet in a region with zones.
- Refer Here for the solution
Azure VNET details
- Look at the below image
- Lets create a vm in the web subnet with public ip address
- Lets login into this instance using ssh