- Manual Steps:
- Create an ubuntu 18 instance in AWS
- Login into the instance and execute the commands
sudo apt update sudo apt install nginx -y
- Refer Here for the changes made
- Our terraform template is not showing any outputs. It would be good if terraform shows the output urls of web server and appserver
- Eliminate copy pastes, Try to use DRY (Dont repeat yourself)
- Refer Here for official documentation.
- To accomodate outputs the following changes are made Refer Here
- Terraform Modules help in creating reusable infrastructure
- On a larger note there are two kinds of modules
- Modules created by user
- Modules shared by community
- Now lets focus of creating user modules
- Refer Here for the changes done.